Last Revised 7/28/22:
Collection of Information
We collect the following categories of information when you use the Services:
- Information you provide directly to us.
- Contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name or telephone number.
- Sign-in information, such as your user name and password or identification number to gain access to certain portions of the Services.
- Correspondence you send to us or through the Services and other information you provide, including information that you provide to us when you answer questions when using any of our Services, such as when we ask you to provide demographic information such as your ZIP code, your age range, or your product preferences.
- Information we collect automatically.
- We collect internet, electronic activity, and other information automatically from the devices and browsers that you use, including your browser’s domain name and IP address and other information about your activity and use of the Services.
How the NFL Foundation Uses and Discloses Your Information
The NFL Foundation uses the information it collects about you in a variety of ways including:
● To provide you with the Services. We may use your information to maintain user accounts, facilitate the functionality of our Services, to customize your experience on the NFL Foundation site, to analyze site usage, and to improve our content and product offerings.
● To send you electronic correspondence. We may use your information to send you emails or otherwise correspond with you to communicate about your use of the Services, to respond to any inquiries or requests for information, to alert you to products and services that can assist you in your business, to promote site registration, and to assist in order processing.
● To improve our Services. We may use your information to maintain, improve, and administer our Services, including through troubleshooting and testing.
● To keep our Services and users safe. This includes to detect, prevent, and respond to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues.
● To comply with applicable laws and regulations. This includes using your information if needed to protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
● Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services to help us with our business activities such as email deployment, security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide us these services.
● Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
● Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
● Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of the Services, our affiliates, users, or the public.
● With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services–such as social media services or third- party single-sign on tools– through the Services, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Services, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Services, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
● Essential cookies. These cookies enable you to use our Services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Services. These cookies also help keep our Services safe and secure.
● Preference cookies. These cookies store information such as your preferred country and language selection, login data and website preferences. Without these cookies, our Services may not be able to remember certain choices you’ve previously made (such as a saved country / language preference) or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
● Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our Services such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Some browsers have options that allow the visitor to control whether the browser will accept cookies, reject cookies, or notify the visitor each time a cookie is sent. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of the Services may no longer be available to you and any differences in service are related to the data. Deleting cookies may in some cases cancel the opt out selection in your browser.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some mobile and web browsers transmit “do-not-track” signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
Your Rights and Choices
- Communications from us: we will occasionally send you emails with information on products, services or newsletters. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications you may do so by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication.
- Data Subject Rights: You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request restriction of processing of your information, and to request access to, correction, and deletion of your information or more information about our information practices. Requests should be submitted in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you become aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that the information may be updated or corrected. Once we receive your request, we may verify it by requesting information sufficient to confirm your identity. If your information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may also correct, delete inaccuracies, update or remove it by making the change within your account once logged into our website. You may also be entitled to appeal any refusal of ours to take action on a request to exercise any of the above rights, by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Canceling your Account: if you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights and choices, although some of the functionality and features available on the Service may change or no longer be available to you. Any difference in the Services are related to the value provided.
Information Security and Retention
We maintain reasonable security measures to safeguard information from loss, theft interference, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also maintain reasonable procedures to help ensure that such data is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete, and current. However, no data storage system or transmission over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, accurate, complete or current. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
345 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10154