Pro Bowl Community Grant
About the Program
Provides grants to Hawaiian nonprofit organizations to benefit the state beyond the Pro Bowl game. Recipient organizations must be dedicated to serving youth in the state of Hawaii.
Who Can Apply
- Organizations must be located in the state of Hawaii and apply for funds to serve youth.
- Organizations must be defined as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code. Proof of 501(c)(3) status is required at the time of application.
- Eligible organizations may provide the following services:
- Educational and youth literacy services, assistance with study towards college or other post-secondary pursuits, and/or motivation and incentive programs that encourage youth to learn, to stay in school and to complete one's education.
- Mentorship, psychological, therapeutic, and/or necessary remedial services to support recovery, individual support or some kind of leadership empowerment.
- Substance and/or physical/emotional abuse prevention and/or assistance programs.
- Programs that promote good health, nutrition, hygiene, participation in athletics and physical fitness.
- Medical care, hospice and/or long-term health support services for youth and their families.
The application deadline is August 1, 2020.
- Youth Football